Real Estate Investment
Direct Capital Investment is also into real estate investment and property management with a focus on U.S. multifamily, senior living and hospitality properties. Direct Capital Investment executes value add strategies and manages a national portfolio of properties on behalf of institutional investors, family offices and financial institutions. Direct Capital Investment manages its multifamily and senior living properties through a vertically integrated operations platform.
Direct Capital Investment has expertise in selecting and managing attractive risk adjusted real estate investments located in major markets around the United States.
As of March 31, 2019, Direct Capital Investment’s portfolio includes approximately $1.4 billion in real estate assets.
Direct Capital Investment cross-trains its staff, resulting in a unique customer experience that combines the best qualities of hotel, senior living and apartment communities. We call this approach Resitality®, which serves as a competitive advantage across our diverse portfolio.
Multifamily Property Management
We have a holistic view and more than 2 years of management experience in multifamily investments. Our vertically-integrated management services include:
- Conventional, lease-up, high-rise, garden and mixed-use property management services
- Full-suite marketing services including lease-up, branding, repositioning and PR strategies
- Due diligence and underwriting services
- Transition planning and execution (dedicated team)
- Revenue management and in-house pricing director
- Visual merchandising
- Industry leading technology for online leasing, resident portal, billing, utilities and vendor management
- In-house construction and capital project management
- Dynamic and cloud-based reporting capabilities
- Talent sourcing, training and development programs
- Risk management and insurance procurement services